This workshop introduces participants to design principles measuring and basic construction. Participants will learn alongside professionals in the fields of architecture and construction from a local business; CCI. Over the course of the two days, youth will work in teams to design and construct a project. Projects will be donated to a local charitable organization.
This academy is made possible through a collaborative partnership between Hendricks CareerTek and CCI (Corporate Contractors Inc.).
- Dates: Wed-Thu, June 24-25, 2020
- Times: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Grades: 6-12th
- Spots Available: First 16 individuals
- Lunch: Provided or bring your own
- Location: Hendricks CareerTek
- Instructor: TBD
- Presented by:
In partnership with CCI, Corporate Contractors Inc.
- Deadline: May 22nd
Hendricks CareerTek is excited to bring exploratory academies to youth in the greater Beloit area this summer. Young people can enjoy hands on exploratory activities across a broad range of career fields. Work side by side with experienced local professionals.
- Advanced Construction
- Animation and Graphics with Python
- Babysitting Basics
- Fire Ops
- Freshman College Experience
- Front End Web Development
- Girls Engineering & Construction
- Internet of Things (IOT) and Smart Devices
- Introduction to HVAC
- Police Science
- Python Programming
- Make a Website with HTML/CSS
Please carefully examine your calendar to ensure your child is able to commit to each academy being signed up for. Participants who fail to attend an academy experience without notifying us will have his/her enrollment from all other academies removed out of consideration for those on our waiting lists.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.