Hendricks Careertek is excited to offer financial scholarships to Greater Beloit students!
CareerTek advances career aspirations and tomorrow’s workforce by:
- Inspiring tomorrow’s workforce to realize their career potential and goals
- Energizing youth through experiential learning
- Bridging business to tomorrow’s workforce
- Responding to present and future workforce needs
Hendricks CareerTek is committed to financially supporting youth with scholarship opportunities in their pursuit of high demand careers across the Southern Wisconsin region.
- Must have participated in minimum of three Hendricks CareerTek’s programs to qualify. Virtual learning at HCT counts.
- Completion of all required materials.
- Graduating high school senior entering a post-secondary institution in the following fall semester or an individual who is currently enrolled in accredited educational programming.
- Entering or currently enrolled in an accredited program.
- Special consideration is given to applicants pursuing a program of study in an area where there is an identified workforce shortage. Those areas include but are not limited to: Trades, (i.e. welding, construction, plumbing, HVAC) manufacturing, nursing, computer science.