Hendricks Careertek is excited to offer financial scholarships to Greater Beloit students!
CareerTek advances career aspirations and tomorrow’s workforce by:
- Inspiring tomorrow’s workforce to realize their career potential and goals
- Energizing youth through experiential learning
- Bridging business to tomorrow’s workforce
- Responding to present and future workforce needs
Hendricks CareerTek is committed to financially supporting youth with scholarship opportunities in their pursuit of high demand careers across the Southern Wisconsin region.
- Must have participated in minimum of three Hendricks CareerTek’s programs to qualify. Virtual learning at HCT counts.
- Completion of all required materials.
- Graduating high school senior entering a post-secondary institution in the following fall semester or an individual who is currently enrolled in accredited educational programming.
- Entering or currently enrolled in an accredited program.
- Special consideration is given to applicants pursuing a program of study in an area where there is an identified workforce shortage. Those areas include but are not limited to: Trades, (i.e. welding, construction, plumbing, HVAC) manufacturing, nursing, computer science.
The CNA Scholarship offers high school students and young adults (age 16 – 21) the opportunity to take the nursing assistant course at Blackhawk Technical College. Students receive support throughout the sign-up process as well as the nursing assistant course. The scholarship covers the cost of:
- Background check
- State Exam
- Age 16 – 21 by start of class.
- A strong interest in health care or related career paths.
- Review additional requirements specific to each program located on the sign up page.
- Preference is given to students who have participated in multiple CareerTek activities.