The 2023 scholarship window is March 1-31
Hendricks Careertek is excited to offer financial scholarships to Greater Beloit students!
CareerTek advances career aspirations and tomorrow’s workforce by:
- Inspiring tomorrow’s workforce to realize their career potential and goals
- Energizing youth through experiential learning
- Bridging business to tomorrow’s workforce
- Responding to present and future workforce needs
Hendricks CareerTek is committed to financially supporting youth with scholarship opportunities in their pursuit of high demand careers across the Southern Wisconsin region.
- Graduating high school senior entering a 2-year college program -or- a 4 year college program -or- a registered apprenticeship
- Must have participated in a minimum of 3 CareerTek’s programs
- Completion of all required materials.
- Special consideration may be given to applicants pursuing a program of study in an area where there is an identified workforce shortage. Those areas include but are not limited to: Trades, (i.e. welding, construction, plumbing, HVAC) manufacturing, nursing, computer science.
Next CNA scholarship application window is
November 1 – November 15, 2023
The CNA Scholarship offers high school students and young adults (age 16 – 21) the opportunity to take the nursing assistant course at Blackhawk Technical College. Students receive support throughout the sign-up process as well as the nursing assistant course. The scholarship covers the cost of:
- Background check
- State Exam
- Age 16 – 21 by start of class.
- A strong interest in health care or related career paths.
- Review additional requirements specific to each program located on the sign up page.
- Must have participated in a minimum of 3 CareerTek activities.