Curious about investigating a crime scene? Want to explore the world of foods? Ever wondered if you have what it takes to be successful in the health field? Come explore some of the hottest careers today in public safety, culinary arts, health sciences, and manufacturing.
These week-long exploratory camps are designed to provide students in grades 6-9 with hands-on learning experiences, exposing them to a range of skills and careers to expand their knowledge and understanding of high demand careers.
One day a week is devoted to a field trip touring a local business to help students see firsthand what it takes to be a success. Join us for a week of exploration and fun!
Exploratory camps run the following week
- July 10-July 14 | 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Registration will open May 1, 2017
- Seating limited to the first twelve registrants per camp
- Parents/guardians can sign up via the Blackhawk Technical College website
- Scholarships may be available after May 1, 2017 to families based on need
For more information: