CLOSED – FULL
4 Week, Hands-On After School Program
The automation and programming after school program is for students in grades 6-9 and focuses on careers in technology. During this 4-week program, students will learn block coding, how to build structural and motion components, and how to program and automate a robot. During this program, students will get the opportunity to earn Skill Certifications upon completion.
- Sept 7th- Automation and robotics
- Sept 14th & 21st- Lego Mind Storms
- Sept 28th- Tour
Registration is open from August 15th-31st with 12-15 spots available. Students signing up are expected to attend all 4 Thursday meetings from 4:00-5:00.
- Dates: Four Thursdays: 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28
- Time: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Locations: Hendricks CareerTek | 625 3rd St. Unit 200, Beloit
Tour site – Address T.B.A.
- Grades: 6-9
- Spots Available: T.B.A.
- Registration: Aug. 15th – 31st