CLOSED – FULL
Innovation Club | FALL 2023
12-week (one semester) long project
The Innovation club at CareerTek is a 12-week (one semester) long club in which students are taking on different projects and learning skills in engineering and automation. The skills/focuses in this program include-
- Sept 11th through Oct 2nd- Introduction to SolidWorks
- Oct 9th through 23rd- Reading a blueprint
- Oct 30th through Nov 13th- Creating assemblies
- Nov 27th- CSWA practice exam
- Dec 4th- CSWA exam
Registration opens August 15th. Students that are registering must be grades 10-12 with spots available for 10 students. It is important for students to attend all Monday meetings to learn the skills required for the projects/tests. Meetings are from 4:00-6:00. Upon completion of this program and passing the exam, students will earn their SolidWorks Certified Associates, which can be used as a prerequisite for a Mechanical Design Degree.
- Dates: See above
- Time: 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Location: Hendricks CareerTek | 625 3rd St. Unit 200, Beloit
- Grades: 10th – 12th
- Spots Available: T.B.A.
- Registration: Aug. 15th – 31st.