This workshop introduces participants to thinking creatively about business ideas and what it takes to develop an idea from start to finish. Participants will work in teams beginning with brainstorming and work all the way through plan execution The workshop is designed to be hands on, fun and an opportunity for participants to experience both small successes and failures just like the world of business.
This academy is made possible through a collaborative partnership between Hendricks CareerTek and CELEB at Beloit College.
- Date: Tue. July 28, 2020
- Times: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 pm
- Grades: 6th-12th
- Spots Available: First 25 individuals
- Lunch: Provided or bring your own
- Location: Hendricks CareerTek
- Instructor: Brian Morello, Director The Center for Entrepreneurship, Beloit College
- Presented by:
In partnership with Beloit College
- Deadline: May 22nd
Hendricks CareerTek is excited to bring exploratory academies to youth in the greater Beloit area this summer. Young people can enjoy hands on exploratory activities across a broad range of career fields. Work side by side with experienced local professionals.
- Advanced Construction
- Animation and Graphics with Python
- Babysitting Basics
- Fire Ops
- Freshman College Experience
- Front End Web Development
- Girls Engineering & Construction
- Internet of Things (IOT) and Smart Devices
- Introduction to HVAC
- Police Science
- Python Programming
- Make a Website with HTML/CSS
Please carefully examine your calendar to ensure your child is able to commit to each academy being signed up for. Participants who fail to attend an academy experience without notifying us will have his/her enrollment from all other academies removed out of consideration for those on our waiting lists.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.