Food! Golf! Cappuccino! and more! Join us for a behind the scenes look at the hospitality industry in our community. Participants gain a hands-on opportunity to explore behind the scenes at the Beloit Club, operating a golf course, running a coffee house and restaurant. Join us for two exciting days of fun.
- Dates: (A two-day Academy meets both days)
- Mon, June 18, 2018
- Tue, June 19, 2018
- Times: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Presented by:
In partnership with Geronimo Hospitality Group
- Ages: 12 -18
- Availability: First 20 individuals
- Lunch: Provided or bring your own
- Location: Hendricks CareerTek
Hendricks CareerTek is excited to bring exploratory academies to youth in the greater Beloit area this summer. Young people can enjoy hands on exploratory activities across a broad range of career fields. Work side by side with experienced local professionals.
- FIRE OPS
- MEDICAL SCIENCE
- BEGINNING CODING
- ADVANCED CODING
- CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
- GIRLS CONSTRUCTION
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION
- AVIATION/MILITARY | Truax Airbase, Madison
If Academy Event Is Full:
(form above shows “0 spots left”)