Explore Health Care
4 Week, Hands-On After School Program
January’s Healthcare After School Program will be partnering with Mercy Health System.
Students enrolled in this program will learn about several different career paths in the Healthcare field and will be presented with hands on activities that will focus specifically on skills needed to be successful in Healthcare.
- January 10 Respiratory Therapy
- January 17 Imaging
- January 24 Physical Therapy
- January 31 Labor and delivery
Registration is open from December 15th-31st with spots available for 12 students.
Students signing up for this program are expected to be at all Wednesday meetings from 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Dates: Wednesdays: 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31
- Time: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Location: Hendricks CareerTek | 625 3rd St. Unit 200, Beloit
- Grades: 6-9
- Spots Available: 12
- Registration: Dec 15th – Dec 31st