Scholarships Applications Open April 1 – 15th For Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
A CNA provides direct care to patients, clients, or residents at a hospital or facility. Job opportunities are available upon certification.
The CNA Scholarship offers high school students and young adults (age 16 – 21) the opportunity to take the nursing assistant course at Blackhawk Technical College. Students receive support throughout the sign-up process as well as the nursing assistant course. The scholarship covers the cost of:
- Background check
- State Exam
- Must have participated in a CareerTek activity.
- Age 16 – 21 by start of class.
- A strong interest in health care or related career paths.
- Review additional requirements specific to each program located on the sign up page.
Scholarship Application Window:
- Opens Thu. April 1, 2021
- Applicants will be notified by (DATE TBD) if they were chosen for the scholarship program
- 16 Scholarships available for Summer Cohort