Middle School Age Students Healthcare Programs
Hendricks CareerTek is excited to offer an expanded program offerings for middle school students.
Have you ever found yourself interested in healthcare or health science?! Do you enjoy learning about body systems and the way they work? Are you fascinated by career opportunities in these areas? Then join Beloit Health System at Hendricks CareerTek for our Health Science After School Program to learn more and meet real professionals!
During our time together we will:
- Meet real healthcare professionals
- Learn what these professionals do in their jobs
- Work with healthcare equipment
- Learn a new skill
Type of Learning Opportunities:
- Career Corner
- Focus on Emergencies
- Foundations of Healthcare
- Focus on Emergencies: CPR
- Career Corner: What Does a Respiratory Therapist Do?
- Career Corner: What Does a Pharmacy Technician Do?
- Career Corner: What Does a Dietician Do?
- Foundations of Healthcare: How Do I Assess A Patient?
- Focus on Emergencies: Stop the Bleed