Hendricks CareerTek is offering a hands on Finance class providing opportunities to learn about and apply financial awareness to your real life experiences.
An opportunity to work with mentors, and set up own accounts at a financial institution of your choice.
- 5:45 – 7:30PM (Dinner Provided)
- March 6
- March 20
- April 3
- April 17
- May 1
- May 15
Limited to 15 students, don’t delay.
- Savings: The power of interest, calculating amount for “needs”
- Banking: How to select, use and monitor accounts
- Payment: Explore payment types, how to select credit cards, research debit options
- Credit: Why it matters, how to monitor
- Taxes: How to file, examine pay stub tax information
- Investing: Saving for the future
Monetary incentive is given upon successful completion of the course.
For More Information:
Director of Education Services