4 Week, Hands-On After School Program
The technology after school program in October is for students in grades 6-9 and focuses on careers programming. During this program, students will get the opportunity to earn Skill Certifications upon completion. The first five weeks will be learning about 3D printing, and the final week will be a 3D Printing Certification Exam.
- Nov 2nd- CAD Software
- Nov 9th- Custom KeyChain
- Nov 16th- Backpack Zipper
- Nov 30th- Slicer Program
- Dec 7th- 3D Printing
- Dec 14th- Certification Exam
Registration is open from October 15th-31st with 12-15 spots available. Students signing up are expected to attend all Thursday meetings from 4:00-5:00.
- Dates: Six Thursdays: 11/02, 11/09, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14
- Time: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Location: Hendricks CareerTek | 625 3rd St. Unit 200, Beloit
- Grades: 6-9
- Spots Available: 12-15
- Registration: Oct. 15th – 31st.